GENERAL THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF MILITARY RULE
1. Zanevskaya N.A. Saving the honor and dignity of the military as a base to perpetuate the memory.
2. Kibakin M.V., Korjakin V.M. The problem of interpretation of the term "military service" in the context of the use of private military companies in modern military conflicts.
3. Skulakov R.M. Confrontations as threat of maintenance of territorial integrity of the state.
LEGAL BASIS OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, OF THE ARMED FORCES, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT. MILITARY DUTY AND MILITARY SERVICE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
4. Dedov Y.F. To the question about the individual aspects of legal regulation of the process of training military personnel.
5. Nazarova I.S., Shenshin V.M. Peculiarities of the electoral rights of servicemen.
LIABILITY ISSUES SOLDIERS AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS
6. Kondrat'ev S.M. The mechanizm of disciplinary and administrative responsibility of military personnel.
7. Kykyshkina O.J. The development of the institution of Amnesty and legal foundations for its application for soldiers during the decay of feudalism and the formation of the bourgeois state and law in Russia (the first half of the nineteenth century - February 1917).
8. Lumpov E. A. History of the institute of military responsibility for administrative offenses.
9. Tomei U.S. Characteristic of offender based on stealing treasure metals in Armed Forces of Russian Federation.
ISSUES MANAGEMENT OF OFFENSES AND RULE OF LAW, STRENGTHENING MILITARY DISCIPLINE AND ORDER IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ARMED FORCES
10. Arshakyan V.B. Initial investigations during the investigation of misappropriation of funds committed by officials of financial service of military units.
11. Atamanov A.S. Principle of independence in activities of military prosecution.
12. Gapon R.A. Issues of the prevention of disciplinary offences committed by military men of the federal security service.
13. Kozlov V.F. Migratory dangers in a context of maintenance of a military security of the Russian Federation.
14. Pascar' S.V. Legal expertise in public procurement: мethodology for military organizations.
15. Svininyh E.A. Legal aspects of organization of the military departments’ procurement system.
16. Subanova N.V. Some issues of participation of the military prosecutor in the proceedings on cases of administrative offenses.
MILITARY LAW OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES
17.Vorobyev A.G., Zakaznova A.N. United States Navy correctional facilities.
18. Dodomatov S.I. On improvement of legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, regulating the procedure for certification of powers of attorney and wills of servicemen of the Armed Forces in a military conflict.
19. Dmitriev D.A., Vorobyev A.G. United States Army Corrections System.
MILITARY PROBLEMS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
20. Holikov I.V., Sazonova K.L. International Legal Implications of the Inclusion of the "War against Terrorism" in the List of the Legitimate Grounds of Individual and Collective Self-Defense (In Case of the Fight against Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant).