GENERAL THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF MILITARY RULE
1. Kudashkin A.V. The military organization of the state: the concept, structure, legal status, problems of institutionalization.
2. Rogov A.S. About a ratio of the concepts "boundary safety" and "military safety".
3. Smorchkova L.N. Proprietary relations with military institutions as a binding element of the security system of the Russian Federation.
4. Starzun V.N. Scientific school of military law and the normative legal framework for the provision of private services for military purposes: the point mate.
LEGAL BASIS OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, OF THE ARMED FORCES, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT. MILITARY DUTY AND MILITARY SERVICE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
5. Dzyuba R.G. Improvement of the legislation in the interest of the state border security of the Russian Federation in the border sphere in terms of maritime economic activities.
LIABILITY ISSUES SOLDIERS AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS
6. Karasev A.A. On some problems of legislative regulations of the disciplinary responsibility of military for serious disciplinary offences.
7. Sokolova E.V. Compensating damage caused by Russian Armed Forces when suppressing armed conflicts and fighting terrorists.
ISSUES MANAGEMENT OF OFFENSES AND RULE OF LAW, STRENGTHENING MILITARY DISCIPLINE AND ORDER IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ARMED FORCES
8. Gapon R.A. Issues of the prevention of disciplinary offences committed by military men of the federal security service.
9. Koryakin V.M. Legal problems of institutional control in the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation.
10. Nikitin A.P. The implementation of the principle of unity of rights and duties of the status of the troops-were in the oversight of the Chief military Prosecutor's office.
11. Sorothkin A.S. The use of applied military-legal studies in the activities of the military investigative agencies on law enforcement in the military organization of the Russian Federation (theoretical and methodological aspects).
MILITARY LAW OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES
12. Baranenkov V.V. The systematic application of legal measures for the prevention of corruption in the border service of the Republic of Belarus.
13. Dodomatov S.I. Succession legal relations of military servants of Tajikistan during military conflicts.
14. Svininyh E.A. Realization of the conception of New Public Management while privatizing of the German Armed Forces' functions: legal aspects.
MILITARY PROBLEMS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
15. Skulakov R.M. Humanitarian intervention and peacekeeping operations as a tool for preventing armed conflicts (some modern military problems of international law).
16. Borisova D.O. Improving legal regulation of military-technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign states under sanctions imposed on subjects of military-technical cooperation.