GENERAL THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF MILITARY RULE
1. Zatelepin O.K. Topical issues of military security of the Russian Federation (the criminal law and criminological aspects).
LEGAL BASIS OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, OF THE ARMED FORCES, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT. MILITARY DUTY AND MILITARY SERVICE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
2. Verbitskaya T.V. Armed Forces as the main subjects of special national defense.
3. Bibikova Y.V. Historical and legal issues of the institute students of military units in the prevention of child neglect and juvenile delinquency in the Great Patriotic War and the postwar period.
4. Pogorelov S.A. The main directions of improving the system of awarding servicemen during World War II.
LIABILITY ISSUES SOLDIERS
5. Kukushkin O.Y. Formation of the legal framework of the institution of amnesty for the military during the formation and development of the feudal state and law in Russia (IX - the beginning of XIX century.).
6. Lumpov E.A. Differentiation of administrative and disciplinary responsibility of the military.
7.Smirnova N.S. Criminal legal description of the concept of gratuitousness for crimes against property committed by off-duty military service.
ISSUES MANAGEMENT OF OFFENSES AND RULE OF LAW, STRENGTHENING MILITARY DISCIPLINE AND ORDER IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ARMED FORCES
8. Baghdasaryan I.A. Corruption risks in the appointment of servicemen to military posts.
9. Dmitriev D.A., Lozkin N.G. Anticorruption examination conducted by the military prosecutor's office. Issues of improving the legal regulation.
10. Larkov A.N. Preventative combating crime.
11. Nemzorova R.Y., Riabtsev V.P. Legitimacy in the military organization of the country as a factor of national security.
12. Saveliev A.V. On the question of the participation of military prosecutors in the arbitration process.
13. Subanova N.V. Procedural regulation of the activity of the military prosecutor for the implementation of prosecution.
14. Pascar S.V. Expertise in public procurement for the needs of military organizations.
MILITARY LAW OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES
15. Ermolovich Y.N. Comparative analysis of the military criminal law of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan.
16. Kondratyev S.M. Responsibility military military law in Germany.
17. Matviichuk S.B. Conscription and the acquisition of the Armed Forces, other troops and military formations of the Republic of Belarus.