1. D.Borisova, Military University of the Ministry of Defense Federal State Public Military Institution of Higher Education; Civil Law Department, email@example.com
Civil status of the military-technical cooperation subjects at the present stage of the military organization of the state.
The article analyses the problems of the military-technical cooperation at the present stage of the state military organization of the state. It also proves the necessity to differentiate the subjects of military-technical cooperation in the legislation of the Russian Federation. The article proposes basic lines to improve civil status of the military-technical cooperation subjects.
Key words: subjects of the military-technical cooperation, military organization of the state, civil status, military equipment, military cooperation.
2. A.Baghdasaryan, Head of Military Law Military University of the Russian Defense Ministry; Korjakin V.M., LL.D., professor of the Military University of the Russian Defense Ministry, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peculiarities of corruption in the sphere of military service.
Тhe article deals with the characteristic features of corruption, especially its manifestations in the military organization of the state, shows the specificity and forms of corruption in the sphere of military service.
Key words: corruption; fighting corruption; military service
3. Bibikova Y.V., adjunct of Russian Department of defense's Military university, sub-department of civil law of Federal state's military educational institution of higher education, email@example.com
Problems of legislative regulation in minor citizens' education at military units of Armed forces of the Russian Federation.
Article is devoted to problems of legal regulation of education of minor citizens at military units, discrepancy between a condition of the current legislation on legal regulation of education of minors is analyzed at military units of Armed forces of the Russian Federation and needs of society for the similar device of children.
Key words: education minor citizen at military unit, foster child at military unit, orphaned children.
4. Glubokiy S.A., Adjunct The Moscow borderline Institute
Contents of legal support institutional development of border agencies: Past and Present.
The article presents the results of analysis of formation of the system of legal support for the development of the organizational structure of the border authorities. Shows the contents of a legal provision and the actors involved in the development of the organizational structure of the border authorities.
Key words: boundary authorities, organizational structure, legal security, the entities of the system.
5. B. Dereshko, Doctoral Student of the Military Administration, Administrative and Financial Law Department of the Military University of the Ministry of Defense Federal State Fiscal Military Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education, Candidate of Juridical Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal regulation of moral and psychological support in the Russian army till 1917.
This article presents some issues of legal regulation of the moral and psychological support in Russia until 1917. The origins of legal regulation in the field of public relations are in the ancient monuments. However, as far as the legal regulation of moral and psychological support is concerned the author claims it started developing with the regular army, i.e. after the reforms of Peter I.
Key words: moral and psychological support, moral and psychological condition, love of country, combat efficiency of army and navy, great Russian military leaders, education.
6. Ermolovich Y.N., The PhD in Law, doctoral candidate in criminal law of the Military University.
On the basis of analysis of existing legislation and scientific works in the field of criminal law examines the problem of criminal law to ensure defense of the Russian Federation.
The author analyzes existing today in the Russian criminal law theory of criminal liability of legal regulation, criminal law and criminal law protection. Based on the analysis the author reveals the positive and negative aspects of a particular doctrine, forms the author's approach to the concept of criminal law means to ensure defense of the Russian Federation defines the range of issues relating to the criminal defense legal support of the Russian Federation.
Key words: military, criminal liability, military criminal law, the defense of the Russian Federation, criminal law provision.
7. Zdanowicz Y.А., Competitor of the Department of Civil Law of the Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, email@example.com; Kudashkin A.V., Doctor of Law, Professor, Department of Civil Law Military University, firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Issues of logistics defense.
The article analyzes the problematic issues of attracting military organizations outside organizations for provision of services on a reimbursable basis.
Key words: military organizations, outsourcing, insourcing, problems of legal regulation.
8. Kosikov K. A., the applicant the degree of candidate of legal Sciences, an associate of the military unit 2462, email@example.com
The impact of the legal basis of functioning of economic integration of the States of the former Soviet Union space on the edge and Russia's military security.
This article examines the legal framework for the establishment and functioning of the Eurasian economic community and the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation, as well as the Common economic space. Conducted a formal legal analysis of current legislation in the border area and the directions of its improvement in order to ensure border and military security of Russia under conditions of economic integration of the States.
Keywords: The Eurasian economic community; the Customs Union of Belarus, Kazakhstan and the Russian Federation; the Common economic space; legal framework; border security; military security; economic integration of States.
9. Коt P.A., Justice Major, an officer of the legal service, firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal nature of cases of liability of servicemen.
Тhe article considers the issues connected with the definition of the legal nature of cases involving military personnel to liability. It is shown that these cases are of a public law nature. However, in the Federal law "On liability of servicemen" is used terminology associated with lawsuits production. In this regard the necessity of making changes in the law.
Key words: material liability of servicemen; public-legal relations; production of claim.
10. Kudashkin A.V., Doctor of Law, Professor, Department of Civil Law Military University; Nikolaev Yu.А., Ph.D. candidates for a degree Department of Civil Law Military University, email@example.com
Some issues related to the creation and operation of integrated structures in the military-industrial complex of Russia (on the example of "APC" and JSC "Corporation" MIT ").
Discussed measures to build the backbone of integrated structures in the military-industrial complex, the analysis of legislation, law enforcement identified problems and proposed actions to address them.
Key words: military-industrial complex, holding integrated structures, creating problems, legislation.
11. Nekrasov Alexander, Professor of the Department of the military unit 2462,
Doctor of Military Sciences, Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org
Theoretical-legal characteristic of border security of Russia in the ways of international communication.
The article considers a number of theoretical positions characterizing the legal nature of the border security, on the ways of international communication. Studied distinctive signs (inner content) border security. Substantiated the spirit and purpose of border security on the ways of international communication.
Key words: the way of international communication; border security; and legal nature; the interests of personality, society and state; the conditions and factors; legal support; border space; border sphere.
12. Svininyh E.A., candidate of legal sciences, associate professor of the department of civil law, email@example.com
The Concept of Ensuring State Defense and Security in the Context of the Contract System Act.
The article is devoted to the concept "ensuring state defense and security" in the context of the Contract System Act. The author underlines the legal uncertainty of this concept. It creates difficulties in the application of legal norms in practice. The analysis of the legislation, legal practice and doctrine allowed the author to draw a conclusion on the impossibility of a formulation of the logically verified legal definition of the concept "ensuring state defense and security". In this regard the author proposes to exclude this term from the Contract System Act.
Key words: state procurement; defense procurement and acquisition
13. Sorokin A.V., Competitor of the degree of candidate of juridical sciences, Colonel of Justice, firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign experience of outsourcing relationships in the field of defense and military security.
The article studies the history of the emergence of private military companies and analyzes the experience of outsourcing relationships in the field of defense and military security in the countries of NATO and the U.S. Department of Defense. The author considers the reasons for the increase in demand for services of private military companies in the military, as well as arising in the course of such use problematic issues.
Key words: outsourcing; contract; U.S. Department of Defense; NATO; logistics; private military companies.
14. Trofimov M. V., candidate of legal sciences, email@example.com
On the question of the relationship between the different legal concepts of «military unit».
The article is devoted to study of essence and content of the different legal concepts of «military unit», the practice of application of the relevant terminology.
Key words: military unit, conventional name of the military unit, the legal status of a military unit.
15. Sokolov M.S., of the Center for Studies of the Russian law "Equitas", PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main lines of the National Security Strategy of the Russian Federation in the field of information security.
Тhe article deals with the problems of implementation of the Strategy of national security of Russian Federation in the context of information security. The analysis of legal documents and concepts.
Key words: national security, information security.
16. E. Sokolova, Senior Lecturer of the Civil Law Department of the Military University of the Ministry of Defense Federal State Public Military Institution of Higher Education.
On concept and classification of increased danger sources in Armed Forces of Russian Federation.
The article discusses various approaches to the source of increased danger concept established in the military law as well as criminal and civil law. It also categorizes the sources of increased danger used in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
Keywords: source of increased danger, source of increased danger for military purposes; breach of firearms regulations
17. Chernetsov A.S., Professor of military unit No. 2462, email@example.com
Legal status of the border representatives: theoretical and legal aspects.
Тhe focus of study of this article are the theoretical and legal aspects of the activities of the border of the Russian Federation. Based on personal experience and the results of the analysis of normative and legal documents regulating the activities of border representative at the State border, the author examines the issues affecting the development of international cooperation in this field, proposed and scientifically grounded solutions.
Key words: cooperation on border issues, border representatives activities, office of border representatives, border incident.