GENERAL THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF MILITARY RULE
1. Kudashkin A.V. On the issue of self-regulationin the provision ofprivatemilitary services: the problem of the choice oflegal model.
2. Slepko G.E., Strazhevich Yu.N., Tkachyoff A.I. Origins of joint ownership and prisumption thereof regarding conjoint if one of them is the military.
3. Chernetsov A.S. Features of formation of legal model of the apparatus of the border representative.
LEGAL BASIS OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, OF THE ARMED FORCES, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT. MILITARY DUTY AND MILITARY SERVICE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
4. Verhovodov V.A. Organizational and legal problems of retaining the right to resettlement of military camps.
5. Zanevskaya N.A. Public-private partnership to memorialize the fallen soldiers.
6. Sokolov M.S. The legal basis of information security in military sphere: problems and prospects.
LIABILITY ISSUES SOLDIERS AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS
7. Gapon R.A. The system of prevention of disciplinary offences in the bodies of the Federal security service.
8. Nazarova I.S., Shenshin V.М. Especially the involvement of military personnel to administrative responsibility.
ISSUES MANAGEMENT OF OFFENSES AND RULE OF LAW, STRENGTHENING MILITARY DISCIPLINE AND ORDER IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ARMED FORCES
9. Baranenkova I.V. Corruption as a threat to national defense and state security.
10. Vorobyev A.G. Theoretical and legal framework for implementation of cost control in the military organization of the state.
11. Kalinin S.I. The Essence and content of administrative and legal means of protection of public order and public security, internal troops of the MIA of Russia.
12. Kardash I.L., Tomei U.S. Some of the features of the classifying crimes related to theft of precious metals in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
13. Plenkin N.A. Some aspects of the prevention of corruption in the units of the border agencies to ensure the protection of marine biological resources.
14. Sorothkin A.S. The rule of law in the military organization, as the objectof law enforcement military investigative bodies.
15. Tuganov YU.N. Law and order in the armed forces: from Peter the Great to the reforms of Alexander II.
MILITARY LAW OF FOREIGN COUNTRIES
16. Verbitskaya T.V. Government and organs of executive power with special competence as subjects of state defense: comparative analysis.
17. Shchukin A.V., Slesarskiy K.I. Foreign citizens in military service during the First World War.
MILITARY PROBLEMS OF INTERNATIONAL LAW
18. Koryakin V.M. Sanctions in international relations: the military-legal aspect.