1. A.A. Golubev. Features of a legal personality and capacity of the military organizations deployed abroad.
In this article we consider features of civil responsibility of the military organizations deployed abroad, their, and their staff harmful influence.
Military organizations, The legal body, responsibility, abroad.
2. R. A. Zagidulin. About some problems of attraction to legal responsibility of military men and the military organizations.
In the article pressing questions of the civil-law status of the military organisations are considered, ways of the decision of the problems connected with their legal personality are offered.
Military, military organizations, legal responsibility, problems.
3. A. U. Perepelkin. Establishment of the legal personality of military units of Armed forces of the Russian Federation - that is a necessary basis for definition of responsibility of the military organizations and their officials.
In this article we consider pressing questions of civil-law position of military units, which in most cases vaguely. Ways of the decision of conflict questions are offered.
Military unit, legal personality, legal responsibility.
4. S.V. Malikov, V.N. Zhurenko. Some features of the initial stage of investigation of excess of the powers of office made by commanders of military units.
Features of investigation of excess of the powers of office made by commanders of military units and the initial stage of investigation of the given category of affairs.
Excess of the powers of office, commanders of military units, investigation of crimes.
5. D. M. Izotov. About differentiation of strong need and the circumstances attracting clearing of the criminal liability at evasion from military service.
Strong need and physical or mental compulsion as the circumstances excluding criminality of act, and their account at bringing to criminal liability for draught evasions.
Strong need, autocratic leaving of military unit, clearing of the criminal liability.