GENERAL THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF MILITARY LAW
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, MILITARY FORCES, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT. MILITARY DUTY AND MILITARY SERVICE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
2. Nazarova I.S.,Shenshin V.M. The challenges of implementation of military training in educational institutions of higher education their right of refusal of foreign citizenship: ways of solving problems.
3. Kudashkin A.V., Aksenova T.G. Family members of a soldier - who they?
PROBLEMS OF LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OF MILITARY PERSONNEL AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS
4. Rener N.A.,Makarova O.A.The problem of acceptability of the use of military-statutory examinations in criminal cases.
5. Sokolova E.V. Some aspects of compensation for damage caused by the armed forces of the Russian Federation when preventing terrorist attacks and carrying out counter-terrorist operations.
6. Ermolovich Y.N. On the problems of the military criminology and its relationship with the military criminal law.
7. Tuganov J. N., Chizhikova O.Y. Cassation and Supervisory procedure for review of judgments of military courts on criminal cases.
PROBLEMS OF ORGANIZATION OF FIGHT AGAINST VIOLATIONS AND THE RULE OF LAW, STRENGTHENING MILITARY DISCIPLINE AND ORDER IN THE ARMED FORCES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
8. Zhamoydik K.M. Some questions of legal assistance of intellectual activity results and development activity during export of native defense technology abroad.
9. Korykin V.M. Civil liability of military personnel and military organizations for corruption.
MILITARY LEGISLATION OF FOREIGN STATES