GENERAL THEORETICAL PROBLEMS OF MILITARY LAW
1. Zanevskya N.A. Decent attitude and abuse over the bodies of the dead soldiers: concept and ratio.
2. Smorchkova L. N. Legal forms of participation of military agencies in object relations.
3. Sokolova E. N. Law of the Russian Federation on results of intellectual activity aimed at ensuring the defence and security.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE ORGANIZATION OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION, MILITARY FORCES, LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT. MILITARY DUTY AND MILITARY SERVICE IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
4. Mishakov O. G. Peculiarities of the legal status of strategic enterprises and organizations in the procedure of insolvency (bankruptcy).
5. Orlovskaya A. I. limitations and Restrictions as elements of the legal status of a reservist.
PROBLEMS OF LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OF MILITARY PERSONNEL AND MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS
PROBLEMS OF ORGANIZATION OF FIGHT AGAINST VIOLATIONS AND THE RULE OF LAW, STRENGTHENING MILITARY DISCIPLINE AND ORDER IN THE ARMED FORCES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
MILITARY LEGISLATION OF FOREIGN STATES