1. Koryakin V.M. Military regulations as the sources of military law.
2. Sulakov R.M. The territorial integrity of the Russian Federation the mechanism of the state.
3. Kholopova E. N., Degtyarev A.V. The concept and General characteristics of official secrecy and its legal regime.
4. Romanov S.S. From the ballot to the certification meetings
5. Ingilevich D.A. Formation of legal bases of recruitment to the armed forces of the Soviet Republic during the civil war and military intervention.
6. Tuganov Yu.N., Zhuravlev S.N., Chizhikova O.Yu. Professional training of specialists in the interests of the staffing of state security of the Russian Federation: legal aspects.
7. Plotnikov D.M., Korobkov V.S. On the need to use electronic auction when determining the service provider for the protection of departmental facilities of the Ministry of defence of the Russian Federation.
8. Daredevil O.S.Outsourcing today.
9. Vorobyov E.G. Provision of servicemen of land plots for individual housing construction: an erosion of the relevant legal provisions of article 15 of the Federal law "On status of servicemen" in the light of their historical interpretation (concluded).
10. Gaudin D.Yu. Perspective directions of improving the cumulative mortgage system of housing providing the military personnel.
11. Lomakina T.V. Topical issues of appointment of insurance old-age pension of military pensioners residing on the territory of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol.
12. Voronov A.F. On its mandatory pre-trial settlement of disputes in the arbitration process.
13. Demyanenko A.S. On some of the problematic issues of legal regulation of the activities of the military courts outside the territory of the Russian Federation.
14. Luzhin K.N. Changing views on military courts as the justice system in the Soviet Union during and after world war II
15. Kirichenko N.C. Financial responsibility of a commander for the misconduct of a subordinate.
16. Luzi A.A. Official warning applied border authorities of the Federal security service, as the Institute of military law.
17. Petrov I.V. To the question of administrative liability for migration offenses.
18. Mintages S.A. The interaction of the military police with the internal Affairs bodies and troops of the national guard in the field of ensuring public order.
19. Glukhov, E.A. From guns on sparrows ... or about the necessity of improvement of criminal-procedural activity of the military bodies of inquiry and a freelance investigators.
20. Danilova N.A., Nikolaeva T. G. Criminal procedure and forensic aspects of the analysis and evaluation of the public Prosecutor materials of check posts about non-payment of wages.
21. Ermolovich E.N. Criminal records military men passing military service under the contract, in the capacity of soldiers, sailors, sergeants and foremen in Armed forces of the Russian Federation, in the period from 2000 to 2015.
22. Nokolov Yu. During the preliminary and judicial investigation is necessary to properly identify the causes and conditions of committing military evasion of military service.
23. Ponomarev A.V. About necessity of development of criminal and criminal procedure legislation in wartime.
24. Popov A.S. Criminal procedure the powers of the investigators of the border authorities to ensure the national security of the Russian Federation: a look at the Genesis and current state.
25. Sudenko V.E. Causation of crimes against military service.
26. Tereshchuk S.S. The procedure for the termination of criminal case or criminal prosecution with the purpose of measures of criminal-legal character in the form of court fine.
27. Shhagapsoev K.Z. Features of the organization of presentation for identification in the areas of.
28. Verbitskaya T.V. The question of correlation of notions "entity" and "public relations" in the framework of the military-legal mechanism of guaranteeing international security.
29. Damaskin O. V., I. V. Kholikov. Military aspects of international humanitarian law.
30. Krasinskiy V. V. Practice of application of special economic, special protective, antidumping and countervailing measures in the interest of protecting state sovereignty of Russia.
31. Shnjakina T.S. About the meaning for a Russian military decisions of the Russian Federation not to become a party to the Rome Statute of the International criminal court.
32. The review of practice of consideration by military courts of the Affairs connected with security of servicemen and citizens discharged from military service with premises on the chosen place of residence.
33. The judicial practice of Judicial Board on military cases of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation.